1. Wash hands before using milk pump to milk or treat breast milk.
2. The breast pump is hot with a hot towel before milking. Massage stimulates the areola to make the breast completely clear.
3. Milking at your own pressure. Breasts or nipples should stop milking when they feel pain.
4. Just squeeze out the amount of eight points for milking (no more than 20 minutes)
5. Use a lidded container when storing breast milk
6. Remove breast milk that has been refrigerated for more than 72 hours (3 days)
7. Do not put refrigerated breast milk and fresh breast milk together.
8. Thaw the refrigerated breast milk or link the container to the warm milk for warm feeding.
9. After the defrosted breast milk is thawed, if the baby can not finish drinking after 24 hours, please do not repeat the refrigerated breast milk. Dispose of the remaining and disinfect the container.
1: The user should maintain a comfortable sitting posture and relax, hold the foot with the foot, and place the foot on the foot, which helps to maintain the correct posture and avoid pressure on the waist
2: Use a hot towel on the breast, gently massage the breast with your hands
3: Align the center nipple of the assembled silicone breast and close to the breast to avoid air ingress. 4: Click the button, the electric pump starts to work, the suction power is not adjusted to the beginning, the milk flows slowly, adjust the suction power in the gear according to your needs
5: Note: Do not suck immediately after turning on the machine. After 30 seconds of inhalation, the motor will work again; if you stop using it, please turn off the power first